Fill out this form and a representative will get back to you shortly
To speak to a local Sales Representative pleaseCall 888-777-2700
For Technical Assistance pleaseCall 800-654-6659 Option 1
Maybe there is already a solution for your issue.
Check out our FAQs
Dear Colleagues, Customers and Friends,
We have received a few inquiries regarding Hertz Global Holdings’ recent announcement about its financial outlook. We want to make clear that we are two separate and independent public companies.
Since the spin-off in 2016, Herc Holdings Inc., an equipment rental business operating through its Herc Rentals Inc. subsidiary, has been operationally and administratively independent of Hertz. Our companies are governed by different boards of directors and we each operate in different sectors and serve different customers.
Herc Holdings Inc. recently reported first quarter results ending March 31, 2020 and provided an update regarding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on operations. Our financial position and balance sheet are strong, and our debt is rated B1 by Moody’s and B+ by S&P. We have ample liquidity of $1.1 billion, and our net debt totaled $2.1 billion with a net leverage ratio of 2.7x.
We are well-financed, we have ample liquidity, and we have the fleet available. We are committed to serving the equipment needs of our customers and our communities safely, efficiently and effectively.
Should you have any questions about our services or equipment for rent, please contact your customer sales representative or call 800-654-6659.
President and Chief Executive Officer
You don’t need asphalt to build a road ― just Herc Rentals’ groundbreaking new matting product designed to create a medium-duty temporary roadway. Developed using high-quality 100% virgin HDPE composite matting, this new ground protection solution is built to withstand heavy haul loads.
Features and applications include:
- Stronger than plywood and will not splinter, crack or absorb water and contaminants
- Connection holes at each corner and in the middle of the 8-foot side, allowing mats to be configured side by side, staggered, or at 90-degree angles to each other
- Dual-sided for different uses -- rugged traction pattern for heavy equipment and non-slip tread on other side for pedestrian traffic
- Ranked No. 1 for strength, durability and traction
- Quick and easy installation
- Ideal for temporary roads needed for construction sites, the oil and gas industry, mining operations, aviation and pedestrian access ways for concerts, festivals and more.
Postal Code :
Click to Edit Postal CodeSERVICING BRANCH ADDRESS:
SELECT RENTAL DURATION:
Select Equipment to Proceed Further
Contract Rates Displayed for this Item
Call 800-654-6659 for rates
EST. TOTAL RENTAL RATE:
Please provide information here
|MAKE||MODEL||APPLICATION||WEIGHT CAPACITY||DIMENSIONS TOTAL (LWH)||DIMENSIONS USABLE (LWH)||WEIGHT||CAT-CLASS|
|Signature||Signaroad||Medium Duty||400 lbs PSI||6.83' x 10' x 2.5"||6.17' x 9.33' x 2.5"||496 lbs||930-9115|