Fill out this form and a representative will get back to you shortly
To speak to a local Sales Representative pleaseCall 888-777-2700
For Technical Assistance pleaseCall 800-654-6659 Option 1
Maybe there is already a solution for your issue.
Check out our FAQs
Dear Colleagues, Customers and Friends,
We have received a few inquiries regarding Hertz Global Holdings’ recent announcement about its financial outlook. We want to make clear that we are two separate and independent public companies.
Since the spin-off in 2016, Herc Holdings Inc., an equipment rental business operating through its Herc Rentals Inc. subsidiary, has been operationally and administratively independent of Hertz. Our companies are governed by different boards of directors and we each operate in different sectors and serve different customers.
Herc Holdings Inc. recently reported first quarter results ending March 31, 2020 and provided an update regarding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on operations. Our financial position and balance sheet are strong, and our debt is rated B1 by Moody’s and B+ by S&P. We have ample liquidity of $1.1 billion, and our net debt totaled $2.1 billion with a net leverage ratio of 2.7x.
We are well-financed, we have ample liquidity, and we have the fleet available. We are committed to serving the equipment needs of our customers and our communities safely, efficiently and effectively.
Should you have any questions about our services or equipment for rent, please contact your customer sales representative or call 800-654-6659.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Add bends and turns to any half-inch to two-inch conduit and pipe. These benders sit on a dolly-like design, making them easy to move around the shop or job site. Then make quick work of pulling cable through a conduit with Herc Rentals cable pullers. These pullers or feeders can pull cable after an easy setup and execution by a sole worker.
Features and applications include:
- Simple relay controls for easy field repairs
- Compact handle design prevents interference with conduit when bending
- Ultra Tugger 10 Cable Puller is the only 2 speed puller on the market that can shift from high speed/low load pulling to low speed/high load pulling with a simple double tap motion on the foot pedal control switch
- UT 10’s strong, rugged motor is designed specifically for both big and small cable pulling applications up to 10,000 pounds
- G6 model sets up in under a minute, includes a dolly-like design to make transport easy and a force indicator to prevent damage to the puller
- 6810 Cable Feeder accommodates cable ranging in size up to 3.5" in diameter and can pull cable after an easy setup and execution by a sole worker
- Ideal for utility work, manufacturing and more
Postal Code :
Click to Edit Postal CodeSERVICING BRANCH ADDRESS:
SELECT RENTAL DURATION:
Call 800-654-6659 for immediate assistance
Select Equipment to Proceed Further
Contract Rates Displayed for this Item
Call 800-654-6659 for rates
EST. TOTAL RENTAL RATE:
Please provide information here
|Greenlee||G6||Cable Puller||6,000 lbs||120v||252 lbs||480-4130|
|Greenlee||UT10 Puller||Cable Puller||10,000 lbs Max Max Pulling Force||120v||84 lbs||480-4150|
|Greenlee||6810 Cable Feeder||Electric Cable Feeder||25,000 lbs||115v||280 lbs||480-4155|
|Greenlee||851 PVC Bender||Electric PVC Bender||1/2 - 4 in PVC All Schedules Pipe||120v||53 lbs||125-1997|
|Greenlee||555 Classic||Electric Conduit Bender||1/2 - 2 in EMT/IMC/Ridgid/40Mil PVC Coated Conduit||120v||260 lbs||125-2000|
|Greenlee||881CTE980||Hydraulic Conduit Bender||2-1/2 - 4 in EMT, IMC and Rigid Shoe Groups||Electric Hyd Pump (120v)"||999 lbs||125-2010|
|Greenlee||854 DX||Electric Conduit Bender||1/2 - 2 in EMT/IMC/Ridgid||120v||550 lbs||125-2020|